Consumer Electronics Experts
The electronics practice of Global Network Recruiting has deep roots in the market and a long history of helping clients achieve their goals. Our expert team leverages technology, proven processes and industry relationships to deliver transformational talent for the most difficult-to-fill roles.
Since 2000, GNR has refined our process to deliver value and ROI on every placement. Put GNR to work for you, and discover a more intelligent way to find smart people.
Segments We Serve
GNR’s dedicated electronics team recruits for key-critical, professional, managerial and executive talent for organizations in the following areas:
• Accessibility – Making smart devices accessible to everyone—especially seniors and people with special needs.
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Changing our lives for the better — as the computer science industry continues to make advances in the development of smart machines, the government and private sector workforces need to understand AI to capitalize on the benefits while minimizing risks of this new frontier.
• Audio and Video – Home theater and immersive sound systems are the norm in today’s homes due to advances in audio and video technology.
• Augmented and Virtual Reality – This technology allows humans to interact and navigate within virtual and augmented environments with application in everything from teaching and training to entertainment and social situations.
• Automotive – Cutting-edge automotive technology allows drivers and passengers to experience enhanced performance, comfort and convenience.
• Drones – Military operations, disaster surveying and sports photography are only a few of the ways that drones are increasingly becoming the eyes and ears of society.
• Health and Fitness – Consumers are now able to monitor and measure health-related situations with advances in technology applied to health and fitness.
• Robotics – Consumer robotic technology is being used in everything from performing repetitive tasks to exploring situations too dangerous for humans.
• IoT (Internet of Things)/Smart Home – Homes are becoming safer, efficient, and more comfortable because of smart home technology advances.
• Sustainability – As demand for new and improved high-tech devices increases, initiatives are evolving to reduce negative impacts on the environment.
• Wireless and 5G networks – The increased speed and responsiveness of wireless networks are helping industries and individuals to navigate situations in real-time.