Consumer Electronics Experts
The consumer electronics industry is a rapidly changing, dynamic industry that is highly competitive and driven by technological advancements. In order to remain competitive in designing and producing unique, state-of-the-art products, companies need to have the best when it comes to industry talent.
Connectivity is the future when it comes to consumer electronics. The evolution of smart homes outfitted with internet-connected appliances, media and security is moving at an impressive rate. Cameras, mics, and sensors working in tandem are now completing household tasks only humans could do. Global Network Recruiting focuses on matching dynamic businesses with the transformational talent needed to take advantage of new opportunities and lead their markets.
GNR is a leader among consumer electronics search firms. With two decades of experience, our consumer electronics recruiters help clients overcome challenges, achieve strategic goals and emerge as market leaders. Trust GNR to fill your most critical and challenging roles.
Segments We Serve
GNR’s dedicated consumer electronics team recruits for key-critical, professional, managerial and executive talent for organizations in the following areas:
- Accessibility – Making smart devices accessible to everyone—especially seniors and people with special needs.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – AI assistants can streamline and automate mundane customer service and sales tasks. In 2020, about half of all searches will be carried out through voice.
- Audio and Video – Home theater and immersive sound systems are the norm in today’s homes due to advances in audio and video technology.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality – AR users freeing the constraints of current headsets — bulky head-worn hardware — in favor of more robust wireless solutions. Enabling AR headsets to connect to 5G cellular networks anywhere, developers will choose to focus on its new Wi-Fi capabilities to improve mobility indoors.
- Automotive – Cutting-edge automotive technology allows drivers and passengers to experience enhanced performance, comfort and convenience.
- Drones – Military operations, disaster surveying and sports photography are only a few of the ways that drones are increasingly becoming the eyes and ears of society.
- Health and Fitness – Expect more people to equip their homes with high-tech exercise equipment. More people will choose to work out with virtual training programs
- Robotics – Consumer robotic technology is being used in everything from performing repetitive tasks to exploring situations too dangerous for humans.
- IoT (Internet of Things)/Smart Home – Homes are becoming safer, efficient, and more comfortable because of smart home technology advances.
- Sustainability – As demand for new and improved high-tech devices increases, initiatives are evolving to reduce negative impacts on the environment.
- Wireless and 5G networks – The increased speed and responsiveness of wireless networks are helping industries and individuals to navigate situations in real-time.
FOCUSING ON DISCIPLINES INCLUDING…
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Marketing & Communications
- Professional Services
- Project/Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Sales & Business Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics
SERVING CLIENTS SUCH AS…
- Boomcloud360 (startup)
- Cisco (over 20+ startups acquired by Cisco)
- ESI Enterprises
- Flirtey (startup)
- Mealthy (startup)
- Monster Cable
- Siden (startup)
- SMART Technologies
- TCL Communications
- Trimble Navigation