Information Technology & Services Experts
The use of blockchain technology continues to spread across multiple industries. No matter the size of your business, your place in the information technology market, or your goals for the future, you need to have the best talent on your team to remain competitive and take advantage of this exciting time.
Blockchain applications rose to popularity thanks to the need for a digital ledger for Bitcoin transactions. In 2020 and beyond, businesses in industries such as financial, medical, and government will increasingly be adopting blockchain systems as it becomes the standard for efficient, cheaper, and secure record and database management.
GNR is the leader in recruiting for companies in the information technology sector. With two decades of experience, our recruiters have helped clients overcome challenges, achieve strategic goals and emerge as market leaders. Trust GNR to fill your most critical and challenging roles.
SEGMENTS WE SERVE
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – With a foundation of software-driven routines and the compute resources to broadly run advanced algorithms, AI will push software to the next level.
- Business Automation – Automation is another powerful by-product of businesses going digital. When companies decide to take their organization to the next level, they not only start generating a plethora of data, but with the right help, they can leverage that data and automate tasks.
- Cloud Computing – Cloud infrastructure—public, hosted private and on-premises—is increasingly less siloed, allowing workloads to be more portable and data streams more mobile.
- Content Delivery – Video streaming is skyrocketing today. Mobile has become the main doorway to the internet and more than half of overall web traffic today comes from mobile devices.
- Content Management – Headless CMS and AI are a few of the top content management trends to keep an eye on this year.
- Data Storage – Hybrid cloud infrastructure is the de facto standard of modern IT. And for digital businesses, data is increasing on- and off-premises at similar rates.
- Databases – The big data space is constantly in flux. New and emerging technologies plan to disrupt reliable legacy solutions while others hope to work in harmony with tools in the market.
- Gaming – Streaming, it’s never been easier to explore the ways in which streaming and community gaming can be further integrated into the gaming experience.
- Information Security – the shift will be from cybersecurity as a component of IT to cybersecurity as a critical business function.
- Infrastructure – Distributed infrastructure and edge computing will accelerate hybrid multicloud adoption.
- IoT – Internet of Things seems poised to join cloud computing and mobile devices as a permanent part of the modern technology landscape.
- Mobile – Cloud technology helps organizations store a massive amount of data. This technology, when integrated with mobile apps, enhances the storage capabilities of the applications and increases productivity and collaboration. This trend will boom in the upcoming years.
- Networks – 2020 will see the growth of SD-WAN technology, Wi-Fi 6 and 5G.
- Office Productivity – Many organizations are focusing on modernizing their IT workspaces to drive technological improvements in the organization and increase productivity. The employees prefer flexible and dynamic workspaces that offer the flexibility to work from any location via the virtual workspace.
- Process Automation – The goal of automation, as with all technological advances, is to reduce the amount of routine work and to create breathing room for innovation.
- Robotics – Consumer robotic technology is being used in everything from performing repetitive tasks to exploring situations too dangerous for humans.
- Software Applications – 5G network that is expected to enter the market by the end of the year 2020 is alluring a lot of software development companies.
- Transaction Processing – Increased competition between established providers of closed and open payments platforms as they vie for a larger share of consumers’ and businesses’ dollars and loyalty.
- Workflow – As we move towards the future, AI will play a larger role in approving and rejecting requests, creating schedules, and building various components of a workflow.
FOCUSING ON DISCIPLINES INCLUDING…
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Marketing & Communications
- Professional Services
- Project/Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Sales & Business Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics